The Last Resort Program
The Last Resort Recovery is a 60 or 90 day rehab program, 12 step gender-specific immersion program designed primarily for men who have had previous experience with addiction treatment, but have returned to abusing drugs or alcohol.
We recognize that many of these individuals have knowledge about recovery, but within the course of their everyday lives, they have not sustained sobriety. It is our belief that these individuals have not properly implemented this information into a principle-centric life.
Therefore, It is our goal to help alcoholics and addicts embrace recovery in their minds and hearts so they can achieve long-term peace and sobriety.
- Immersion in the twelve step program including the role that spirituality and a higher power play in recovery.
- Clinical services provided by highly specialized master’s level clinicians (LPC, LCSW, CSAT, LCDC)
- An emphasis on having fun through sports, activities, and regular outings, promoting physical and mental stimulation. (or preventing residents from becoming stagnant and bored – or both)
- Intensive emotional men’s work through our Braveheart Experience which allows men to connect with themselves, their emotions, and others on a deeper level.
- Intensive/Experiential family work meant to facilitate healing for the whole family and create a unified front against addiction.
- Providing aftercare services, including a detailed discharge plan for success provided by our discharge coordinator.