Finding the best-suited treatment center is a difficult feat in itself. One who has the morals to understand that not everyone is a perfect candidate for their specific program is rare. Here at Last Resort Recovery, we focus on finding the best male candidates for our drug and alcohol rehab program. This dedicated drug and alcohol rehab admissions process allows us to treat addiction in a safe environment, which helps throughout the recovery process.
Men coming to The Last Resort must meet the following criteria:
- Be sufficiently motivated and able to benefit from the program and services offered for a full treatment of addiction.
- Be willing to participate in program activities to the degree their physical condition will allow.
- Be medically insured, or have financial arrangements made in advance, where there is a likely need to access ongoing medical care.
- Not pose a threat to self or others and willing to treat peers and staff with dignity and respect.
- Not have a history of serious violence directed toward self or others. At Last Resort we focus on safety at our facility.
- Not be in need of medical, legal, or other immediate assistance that would require lengthy or frequent absence from our programs. This interrupts addiction treatment and won’t have the same effect of a seamless treatment process.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center in Texas
At Last Resort Recovery, we try our best to create the best environment for the men in our program. This includes that their personality will pair well with others men in our program and our clinical staff. Our admissions process also seeks for the safety of the men in our program. With a safe environment where our clients can interact freely with others and our clinical staff allows them to not only to seek sobriety but most men graduating with life long friends. Our Alumni program is a huge part of recovery as we feel 99% of recovery is done outside a rehab facility.