TEXAS REHAB PROGRAM’S CORE VALUES
What makes Last Resort Recovery so different from other drug treatment centers?
At Last Resort Recovery, we believe in a set of core values that guides everything from how we structure therapy and group work, to how we interact with employees. And it’s these core values that are key to our quality. By upholding these values, we ensure that we uphold the highest goals and procedures that a rehab center can have. The brotherhood at Last Resort Recovery helps the addiction treatment process.
- WHERE TREATMENT IS CUTTING EDGE, HOLISTIC, AND EACH MAN’S UNIQUENESS RESPECTED.
- WHERE A.A’S ORIGINAL 12-STEP RECOVERY PROGRAM IS LIVED AND PRACTICED BY ALL.
- WHERE THE A.A PIONEER’S FOUR STANDARDS OF HONESTY, PURITY, UNSELFISHNESS, AND LOVE COME ALIVE.
- WHERE STAFF ARE VALUED AND MENTORED TOWARD ACHIEVING THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.
- WHERE MANAGEMENT TRULY CARES, LEADS BY EXAMPLE, AND PROVIDES GENEROUS RESOURCES.